Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
127 Washington Avenue, Third Floor West North Haven, CT
J. Morrissey is currently hiring for a HRIS Analyst for a nonprofit client located in North Haven, CT.
This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate.
The pay range for this position is $25-35 per hour, depending on experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am -4: 30pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the maintenance, accuracy, integrity and enhancements/upgrades of the organization’ s Human Resource technology systems (Paycom HRIS)
- Serves as an educational resource to other HR and organizational professionals regarding HR technology and reporting
- Manages vendor relationship for HRIS system and resolves issues as needed
- Responsible for functionality of position management, onboarding, and applicant tracking system and contributes to business process planning
- Collaborate with management and HR to develop course curriculum content and training plans that meet the compliance needs of the organization
- Create processes and procedures for monitoring and assuring that enrollments are correct, and courses and training are completed
- Write, maintain and produce routine and ad hoc reports for internal and external use, including organizational charts and regulatory reporting
- Manages the organization’ s intern/volunteer program and participates in other HR projects as assigned
- Present at new hire orientation and otherwise as requested, as it relates to the web-based learning system and regulatory required trainings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related field with a minimum of three years working in Human Resource data administration and technology
- HR Generalist experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and technical aptitude with ability to troubleshoot across different HRIS platforms and learning systems
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization providing a high level of customer service and a consultative approach
- Experience with healthcare compliance desirable
- Vendor management experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- Previous experience in a nonprofit or social work setting a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.