Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Healthcare Billing Account Lead
628 Hebron Avenue, Suite 502 Glastonbury, CT 06033
POSITION TITLE: Heatlhcare Billing Account Lead
The Healthcare Billing Account Lead will be responsible for administrative duties related to health premiums for clients. Will interact with clients to give information in response to questions about products. Will handle and resolve issues on a daily basis. A great opportunity for an individual who can work in a high volume fast paced environment. A strong communicator, detail oriented, understands how to prioritize their work load. This person needs to be able to lead a team and be a team player along with having strong analytical skills and multi-task.
- Leads the customer service team
- Handles phone calls and responds to client inquiries related to payments
- Answers phones and responds to provider inquiries related to payments made or due to their office on their behalf of program clients.
- Calls to clients, medical providers, insurance companies
- Responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving client issues.
- Insures contractual performance guarantees related to payment processing timeliness and client communications.
- Processes insurance premium and medical payments for clients.
- Responsible for auditing payment files, outgoing payments, and checking accuracy of figures calculation.*
- Responsible for working with clients that have high medical utilization.*
- Recommends process improvements and manages the workflow of the team.
- Associate' s degree (A. A. / A. S.)
Two to Four years Billing/Customer Service Experience preferred
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.