Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
289 Broad Street Windsor, CT 06095
J. Morrissey is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Healthcare Staffing Services Division (temporary staffing) within our well respected Healthcare Practice. We have been a leader in the Recruiting and Staffing Industry for over 3 decades. Our Healthcare practice is known statewide as “ the” local resource and leader in Healthcare placement for both temporary and direct hire placement.
Our Healthcare practice places candidates, clinical and non-clinical, into Acute Care, Physician Practices, Clinics, Laboratories, Rehabilitation, Long Term Care, Managed Care, etc.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, multi-tasking person with excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast paced environment.
- A competitive salaried position with the potential to earn commissions / bonuses based on performance
- A privately owned company that has an entrepreneurial work environment
- Full benefit package including a 401K and match
- State of the art staffing software package
- Free Parking
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Temporary Staffing Industry; Healthcare preferred but, not required
- Someone who thrives on creating a positive customer experience both, client and candidate
- Ability to handle a very face paced environment
- Self-motivation and the desire to be in control of your earning potential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Competitive mindset
- Social Media and Technologically Savvy (Linkedin / Facebook)
Erik Heller, CPC, CTS
Senior Vice President & COO
Erik J. Heller has over 20 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry and has been with J.Morrissey since 1994 holding various roles with increasing responsibility. He is nationally recognized as a Certified Personnel Consultant and Certified Temporary Specialist.
As the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Erik is responsible for the operations of all J.Morrissey offices (Windsor CT, Shelton CT, Springfield MA) as well as running a successful Healthcare Practice. He has experience placing Healthcare professionals into a variety of environments including: hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, management service organizations, home care agencies, and long term care facilities. In addition, Erik has a comprehensive understanding of Healthcare Reimbursement, the Revenue Cycle, Case Management and Managed Care.
Erik is a founding member and Chairman of the American Staffing Association’s Connecticut Regional Council, formerly known as the Connecticut Staffing Association, and is a Past President of the Connecticut Association of Personnel Services. He served on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee from 1999 to 2012 holding various roles such as Treasurer, 1st and 2nd Vice President Chairs. Other association’s Erik has involvement in: the National Association of Personnel Services, American Staffing Association’s Healthcare Section, Quinnipiac University Alumni Association, the Connecticut Medical Group Management Association, the Connecticut Case Management Society, and is a former Board member for the SummerWind Performing Arts Center.
Erik attended Quinnipiac College where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management with a concentration in Human Resources.