Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
IT Security -CISSP - Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
282 Washington Street Hartford, CT 06067
Cyber Security Senior Analyst
- Manage and continuously improve a Cyber Security Compliance program.
- This would include conducting security business and infrastructure compliance reviews, security risk assessments for internal/external information assets. Perform Incident response and forensics responsibilities for Connecticut Children' s Medical Hospital to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise information resources. Provide recommendations to balance cyber risks and enable the business in a secure manner. Improve the overall security posture to meet the expanding and changing business needs of the organization.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Experienced in performing security business application and infrastructure compliance reviews, risk analysis, forensics and penetration testing
- Actively monitor systems and networks for potential intrusions
- Lead, conduct and maintain security risk assessments, identify security vulnerabilities, develop recommendations, document findings and remediation plans
- Manage remediation plans toward closure
- Define security standards & incident response plans to detect, respond and recover from security incidents using a risk based methodology
- Develop and document security policies and procedures, training and awareness
- Serve as a security expert reviewing and recommending security controls for network, application designs, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile device implementations of new/updated applications and services
- Ensure business and technical requirements are aligned to security policies and are implemented within regulatory and corporate compliance.
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers; related to forensics and incident response
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex security issues to a variety of audiences, including senior executives
- Must be self-directed, able to manage individual projects or act as part of a larger team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of six (6) years of enterprise security related work experience. Minimum of four (4) years incident response/forensics experience. Previous 24 x 7 operations experience
- Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) minimum upon hire or related certification: CISM, PCI QSA, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Rocky Hill, CT
- Projected Schedule (not guaranteed)
- Monday - Friday: 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.