Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
IT Support Level 2-Stamford,CT
One Constitution Plaza Stamford, CT 06903
Regional Desktop Support Specialist
The Regional Desktop Support is responsible for the coordination, control, and maintenance and support of the offices systems and hardware in the company' s Stamford, Greenwich, New Haven and New York offices.
Acts as the Lead Technical Support Administrator with end users and office equipment, servicing break-fix, technical support, remotely and on site. Support software related issues on laptops and computers along with company’ s networks, phones and printers.
You will act as the Support person and technical lead to plan, set-up and maintain hardware and software on various computer systems and networks and servers.
The successful candidate will set priorities and respond to trouble calls and service desk referrals, research and troubleshoot desktop systems hardware and software problems, removing and replacing defective components as needed.
Administer the installation, removal, replacement and maintenance of computers, laptops, printers, fax machines and other communications and computer systems and peripherals including video conferencing and other specialized devices.
- Hands on Installation and maintain software to support specific hardware
- Install common or modified images on desktop/laptop systems
- Coordinate repairs that cannot be resolved in-house with appropriate third-party maintenance or technician support in accordance with established maintenance/support agreements
- Manage systems asset control and inventory programs.
- Perform routine maintenance on communications and computer systems as required to support day-to-day operations including low-level device driver upgrades and Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) updates
- Administer telephone, voice mail and other communications systems including adding/removing users, line installations, phone moves and implementing system securities and permissions
- Check in/out computer equipment and maintain the video conferencing equipment schedule
- Research software issues and recommend improvements to procedures.
- Test new procedures, record results and provide feedback
- Perform other special projects and administrative duties as required
- Update and maintain a Firm inventory of communications and computer equipment
- Perform other special projects and administrative duties as required and/or assigned.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-starter who is willing to advance his/her career as regional offices potentially grow and expand.
5 years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance as well as the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working with minimal supervision is essential.
Windows, Active Directory, IT Service Desk and Laptop configuration skills.
Excellent work history
Excellent communication and project management skills
Certified in any of the following: MOS, MSCA, HDI, CompTia A+ -are highly desired.
Send resume to Krisha Morander
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.