Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
IT Systems Administrator
Middletown, CT 06457 US
Our client is a thriving and fast-growing company looking to add an IT Systems Administrator to their team. The ideal candidate will have a customer focused and team player mentality working in various environments including virtual and on premise. This is a full-time opportunity that will be working on site in Middletown, Connecticut.
This position offers a salary range between $70k-$85k with a competitive benefits package including profit sharing, 401K with match, PTO, Fitness/food & beverage perks, paid parental leave, and others.
- Provide end user support on various technical issues.
- Monitor and prioritize incoming tickets and documenting thoroughly through the process.
- Maintain various network devices including routers, switches, & firewalls.
- Maintain various server environments (Microsoft based) including on premise and virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in IT is preferred but not a requirement.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role or related position.
- Experience working with Microsoft servers, MS O365, MS Exchange, and other related Microsoft products.
- Experience working with VMware and Cisco devices.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on site full time.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter, Information Technology
Conor Pepin, a native of Windsor Locks, CT, currently calls West Hartford, CT, home. A proud alumnus of the University of Connecticut, Conor embarked on his professional journey in the dynamic realm of Baseball Operations with the Red Sox. However, his career took a turn into the staffing industry, where he has thrived ever since.
With over 6 years of valuable experience in staffing, Conor has contributed his expertise to diverse sectors, including healthcare, admin/clerical, and IT. In his latest role at J. Morrissey, Conor is dedicated to fortifying the contract IT segment of the business, extending support to clients across various industries in the CT/MA markets.
Beyond the professional sphere, Conor finds joy in spending time with his dog, Roscoe, during peaceful walks. An avid golfer, he embraces the challenges and rewards of the game. As the youngest among his three siblings, Conor brings a fresh perspective and unwavering enthusiasm to both his personal and professional pursuits.