Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Inside Sales Associate
644 West Street Rocky Hill, CT
Title: Inside Sales Associate
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Inside sales associates provide essential support for the sales team and are responsible for the quotation process and efficient handling of resulting orders. They help to improve the productivity of field sales team and representatives by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls. This important position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets.
Daily Tasks include;
- Processing of quote requests
- Quote generation
- Order processing
- Order acknowledgements
- Coordination of deliveries to customers
- Customer communication
- General administration duties
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Previous experience in an inside sales type position or project management
- Strong customer relationship skills and ability to keep commitments
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong English communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email and telephone
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to working with people in a team environment
- Self starter, capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
Manager, Recruiting and Staffing, Office & Financial Support
Colin Paterson has over 6 years of experience in the staffing industry and leads our Office Support team here at J. Morrissey. He primarily focuses on temporary placements of office and financial professional across all industries.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Colin was a Contracts and Recruiting Manager at a national recruiting and staffing firm where he led a team of recruiters focusing on sourcing and filling skilled positions across manufacturing, engineering and distribution industries. While there he learned various management styles, industry trends, sales techniques and situational leadership skills.
Colin is actively involved with Quinnipiac Valley Chamber of Commerce, Bristol Continuing Education, and the Central Connecticut State University Alumni Association. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Central Connecticut State University. His recruiting and staffing industry knowledge enables him to communicate effectively with his candidates and clients to ensure good matches on both sides.