Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1000 Old County Circle Windsor Locks, CT 06096
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for an Inside Sales Professional for a distributor client located in Windsor Locks, CT.
This is a temp to hire position with our client.
The salary range for this position is $40, 000 – $55, 000 annually, depending on experience.
Work cooperatively with management, all other Branch and Division personnel, and outside sales to grow existing customers, create new customers, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to Customer inquiries at the sales counter, phone, and email
- Process customer phone orders, check availability of stock, shipping dates, quote pricing, fill orders to customer specifications
- Provide mechanical principles to address customer needs
- Provide solutions and recommend new and better products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2-5 years of Inside Sales experience in a similar environment
- Experience in the industrial distribution industry or an allied industry a plus.
- Experience with Profit21 distribution software preferred but not required.
- Mechanical and Mathematical aptitude
- Experience with Excel/Word preferred
- Positive Attitude and Willingness to Learn required.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.