Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
IT Consultant- Process Automation CoE
PLZ-TRAVELERS- 205 COLUMBUS BLVD Hartford, CT 06183
IT Consultant- Process Automation CoE
Responsible for the design and ensuring the team accurately implements the necessary robotics solutions.
Evaluates systems specifications regarding customer requirements, transforming specifications into cost-effective, technically correct solutions.
Prioritizes work and manages projects within established budget objectives and customer priorities.
Responsible for establishing and managing to established quality control and security protocols.
Provides the division, department and business area management with timely and accurate information regarding the status and performance of the assigned project(s). Leverages technology to develop, redesign and/or implement optimal technology solutions.
Builds, leverages, and maintains effective alliances across technical and business community. Interacts with customers to achieve efficient, effective results. Multi-tasks, prioritizes according to business priorities and production availability requirements.
Specific duties of the role include:
• Accountable for architectural/overall solution support for Automation Initiatives on the various teams
• Provide technical leadership for the assigned delivery teams
• Participate in COE activities including, but not limited to Innovation/POC’ s, Product Upgrades, Product Evaluation
• Mentor/train other technical team members
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
• Bachelor' s degree in Technology or a related field
• 10+ years of experience as a software tech lead and architect
-Strong Experience with IA tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UIPath)
• Background of working as a team lead and architect on large projects/programs
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Strong tech technical aptitude
• Experience with VB, VB Script, ASP .Net, Java Script or other distributed system technologies
• Experience with Subversion, Github, or other source code repositories
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly collaborative and self-motivated
• Quickly learns new technologies
Location: Hartford -On site.
Job type: Contract (Potential Temp to Perm)
Email resume: KrishaM@jmorrissey.com
No Sponsorship available
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.