Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
New Britain, CT 06050 US
**COVID Vaccine is required**
Temp to Hire
Monday-Friday; 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Assist in unloading materials from delivery trucks
- Accurately pick and pack orders of supplies from a pick list
- Locate materials from stock
- Deconstruct pallets of materials and store in appropriate locations appropriately
- Set orders up to be distributed across the building
- Ensuring that inventory quantity in the management system matches actual quantity on hand
- 1+ years of experience in shipping, receiving, inventory, in a warehouse setting
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screening and a criminal background screening
Compensation and Benefits
- $16/ hr
- Employees will be eligible for a full benefits package upon permanent hire by our client. This includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) for sick and vacation days
- 401(k) employer match
The Inventory Handler should have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a consistent attendance record.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.