Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Inventory and Receiving Specialist
Torrington, CT 06791 US
Inventory and Receiving Specialist ($18.50/ hr)
COVID vaccine required
Temp to hire
7am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday
J. Morrissey & Co. is searching for an experienced Inventory and Receiving specialist to join the inventory team for a reputable client of ours. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top CT employer.
- Accurately pick orders from inventory
- Enter inventory information into inventory management system
- Receive orders - unloading trucks, palletizing, stocking
- Receiving paperwork
- Inventory cycle counts as needed
- Use UPS and FedEx systems
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory or receiving position
- Must have strong computer skills, including experience using UPS and FedEx systems
- Experience using a pallet jack
- Must have COVID vaccine
- Must be willing to submit to drug and background screening
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.