Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
135 Darling Drive Avon, CT 06001
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for an Item Processing Clerk for a technology client located in Avon, CT.
This is a part time position, roughly 25 hours/week, and will be Temp to Hire position with our client.
There is a possibility this position will eventually become full time.
The pay range for this position is $16-$19 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and appropriately respond to customer questions and requests
- Review internal data for errors and reject as necessary
- Use Excel spreadsheets to balance captured and rejected items
- Provide daily system reports and institution totals to management
- Utilize Transaction Content Manager (TCM)
- Accurately enter payments, based on invoices, into the system
- Locate and resolve debit/credit variances through adjustments
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Item processing/operations or similar role
- Banking and technology background preferred
- Must be up to date on software systems, and computer savvy
- Ability to use initiative, cope with competing demands, and to prioritize tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and strong keyboard skills
- Emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and manage several responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- College degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.