Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Jr Systems Administrator
Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Jr Systems Administrator
Our client is an employee-owned, growing organization looking to add to their support team. This is a great chance to gain experience with a variety of technologies and learn from mid-senior level technicians in a collaborative environment.
Hybrid schedule, office located in Wethersfield, CT area
Compensation, 50-57K + Bonus & Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance with workstation and server hardware/software for clientele
- Resolve issues for clients via phone or via remote support
- Track customer issues and resolutions, escalating tickets to the appropriate level of support
- Previous experience in IT (2 years minimum)
- Ability to work with and build relationships with Client base
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience troubleshooting Windows 10/8/7/Vista/ XP/ Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Familiar with OS Virtualization
- MS Exchange 2016/2013/2010 troubleshooting
- Prior exposure to Client/Server Anti-Virus solutions preferred
- DNS, DHCP, LAN, WLAN and WIFI experience
Please send resumes to Chrisg@jmorrissey.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Gamber, III
Manager, Information Technology Services
Chris Gamber is a driven professional and a 2020 graduate of Hartwick College. During his college years, he showcased his dedication and teamwork as a proud member of the Men's Lacrosse Team, instilling a strong sense of discipline and commitment.
Today, Chris stands at the forefront of J. Morrissey, where he has spent the last four years honing his expertise in Direct Hire and Contract IT placement. His focus extends to Mid-Career to Executive Level IT Professionals across a wide array of industries, including Infrastructure, Data Science, Software Development, IT Security, VCISO, Managed Services, Network Engineering, Management/Executive Level, and Business Intelligence.
When he's not immersed in the world of IT recruitment, Chris enjoys precious moments with his fiancé, sharing their time between their family's vacation homes in the picturesque locales of Rhode Island and Maine. These coastal getaways offer the perfect backdrop for creating lasting memories, especially during the tranquil Summer and vibrant Fall seasons.
Beyond his professional pursuits and scenic escapes, Chris embraces his love for leisure activities. He finds solace and excitement on the golf course, patiently casting his line while fishing, and unwinding at the picturesque Charlestown Beach in Rhode Island. These moments of relaxation add balance to his dynamic life.
With a passion for career success, a penchant for coastal living, and an appreciation for the simple joys of life, Chris Gamber embodies a well-rounded individual who thrives in both his personal and professional endeavors.