Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
LPN - Office Job
Shoreline, CT 06405 US
Pay: $28.00 to $31.00 based on years of experience.
Our long standing, healthcare, client is seeking an LPN to perform the below essential duties. This is an office job with Monday through Friday regular hours. No nights, No weekends, No Holidays and No Off Shifts.
- Perform patient histories with patients
- Assists with minor surgical procedures
- Performs vitals
- Observes patients for physical or emotional changes
- Prepares examining rooms
- Responds to medical emergencies
- Records patient information
- Prepares patients for continuing care after treatment
- May administer medications under direction a medical provider
- Schedules and coordinates follow up appointments.
Easy to get too with Free onsite Parking.
- LPN License in the state of CT.
- 2-3 years outpatient /Provider Office experience preferred
- Ability to work professionally with clinical and non clinical staff
- Ensures documentation of patient data is accurate
- Ability to ask questions to ensure policies are followed according to standard operating procedures
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Director, Healthcare Staffing Services
Ally Wachtel is an Assistant Director with our Healthcare Staffing Services group, and she has been with J. Morrissey since 2013. Ally focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire positions. Some of the positions she recruits for are RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Case Managers, Medical Assistants, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Insurance Follow Up, Medical Secretaries, Medical Records, Patient Registration, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Claims, Customer Service, and any other position, either clinical or non-clinical, in a healthcare or healthcare insurance environment.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Ally worked for over 20 years in the financial industry as a Life Insurance Underwriter holding an Assistant Vice President title. While there, she was responsible for a number of initiatives including various recruiting efforts across her department.