Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Licensed Practical Nurse- EAST HARTFORD
110 Connecticut Blvd. East Hartford, CT 06108 US
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Temp to Hire!
We are seeking nurses to fill immediate full time needs in a busy multi-specialty physician clinic!
EAST HARTFORD locations! Free parking!
Full time Mon- Friday -occasional rotational Saturday
HOURS: 8:00 - 4:30 / 5:00pm
Pay range: $26 - $32 per hour -depending on experience
provide Nursing support to providers for multiple specialties
- Works collaboratively with Physicians, Certified Nurse Mid-wives, Nurse Practitioners, MA's
- Records patient vital signs -BP follow up and EKG evaluation
- Triage phone calls
- Administer vaccines to adult and pedi population
- Evaluates patients during visits including primary and secondary surveys
- Prepares and administers medications as ordered by the provider
- Confirms patient identity with 2 forms of identification
- Acts as a nursing advocate for all patient care issues in the medical office setting
- Provides health education to clients and families based on their health literacy level
- Performs routine specimen collection as ordered and in accordance with Center protocols
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Director, Healthcare Staffing Services
Ally Wachtel is an Assistant Director with our Healthcare Staffing Services group, and she has been with J. Morrissey since 2013. Ally focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire positions. Some of the positions she recruits for are RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Case Managers, Medical Assistants, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Insurance Follow Up, Medical Secretaries, Medical Records, Patient Registration, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Claims, Customer Service, and any other position, either clinical or non-clinical, in a healthcare or healthcare insurance environment.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Ally worked for over 20 years in the financial industry as a Life Insurance Underwriter holding an Assistant Vice President title. While there, she was responsible for a number of initiatives including various recruiting efforts across her department.