Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Logistics/ Sales Support
24 Industrial Park Road West East of the River, CT 06084
POSITION TITLE: Logistics and Sales Support
POSITION SUMMARY: The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing or technology background where they have supported multiple departments in a very fast paced environment. This person will work closely with people across the company to get the information needed to manage contractual requirements
- Communicate with US and overseas teams
- Ensure that all contracts meet all requirements, including pricing, payment terms, and terms and conditions
- Work closely with legal team and Senior management on contract language to insure proper interpretation
- Maintain shipping forecast for all orders
- Coordinate logistics and scheduling for client
- Work closely with the Sales team through the entire cycle
- Participate in team weekly meetings
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 5+ years of experience working with contracts, logistics or sales support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.