Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Manager - Software Development
Hartford, CT 060101 US
Our client is a leading software company in Connecticut looking for a well-rounded manager to lead a team of developers and analyst in an agile environment. This team is tasked with supporting internal applications that promote efficiency in the company.
Hybrid OR fully remote position, company headquartered in Hartford County, CT
120 – 140K, potential bonus, and strong benefits package
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of agile developers and analyst (5-7 total reports) that are responsible for a suite of internal applications
- Coordinate your team to support and maintain current internal applications and systems
- Collaborate with other internal teams and peers to enable the most effective execution of duties and responsibilities
- Provide guidance and mentorship, giving effect feedback to ensure individual and team success
- Participate on cross-functional teams, coordinate and communicate with Product Owners, Business Leaders, Developers, and the broader IT staff
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT preferred, with 5+ years’ experience in software development and leadership
- Prior experience leading and developing in an Agile environment using the Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, SQL)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks in a team environment
- Ability to provide effective feedback to a technical team
- Strong communication and analytical skills required
Please send resumes to Chrisg@jmorrissey.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter, Information Technology
Chris Gamber Graduated from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York with a Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration and was a member of the Men’s Lacrosse Team. Chris has a passion to help IT professionals with their career goals has joined J Morrissey to represent our Information Technology recruitment team for Direct Hire and contract placements.