Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Manager of Financial Analysis
Keene, NH 03431
One of the largest wholesale distributors of food and grocery store items is seeking a Manager of Financial Analysis to lead the operational analytics function for the Southeast region. This fast-paced and hands-on position will function to provide strategic business partnership to Operations leadership and manages large operating and logistics programs with the goal of continued improvement in profitability and controls.
Additionally, this position will manage all aspects of the financial planning and reporting cycle, including budgeting & forecasting, financial accounting and management reporting and performance analysis. Reporting to the director of Financial Planning & Analysis of Operations, this position will be responsible for preparing analytical models for senior management to support strategic decision making in areas of network optimization, mergers & acquisitions, business expansion and efficiency.
- Partner with Operations groups to ensure the accurate and timely preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Oversee the ongoing assessment of planning processes for potential improvements
- Provide Operations management with recurring weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis, including KPIs and performance vs. budget/forecast
- Collaborate with Operations Accounting to ensure the correct representation of the P&L for Operations activities
- Play lead role in implementation of new systems/enhancements, ensuring Operations’ requirements are fully represented
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field
- Minimum five years of applicable experience, including understanding of key accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel; some experience with other software (i.e. Access, GL packages, Financial Reporting system) a plus
Interest and qualified candidates should inquire to:
Tyler Losure at TyerL@jmorrissey.com or at (860)925-6000 ex. 104
Executive Recruiter, Accounting & Financial Services
Tyler Losure is an Executive Recruiter with our Accounting and Finance Group. Tyler focuses on direct hire placements across all industries, and he is responsible for representing top professionals at all levels of their accounting and finance careers.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Tyler worked as the Strategic Relations Coordinator at the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. There, he worked to educate and motivate college accounting majors to not only pursue accounting as a career choice but to take it a step further and complete the CPA process. Additionally, he facilitated the Societies business development efforts, acquiring and securing sponsors, vendors, and advertisers for various events and publications. Tyler also coordinated the CTCPA’s Fairfield County Young Professionals group as well as orchestrated the “Accounting Is My Major (AIM)” conferences for aspiring high school juniors and seniors.
Tyler is a current Leadership Board Member of the American Lung Association’s Northeast Chapter; actively involved with HYPE, a member of the Bushnell Young Professionals Group, and a member of the University of Hartford Rugby Alumni Association.
Tyler obtained his Masters of Arts & Science in Communications from the University of Hartford, where he also completed his bachelor’s degree in Communications.