Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
528 Glastonbury Turnpike Portland, CT 06480 US
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for production in a multi-shift, Aerospace/Defense environment.
Duties include the following:
- Plan, direct, or coordinate operations, overseeing multiple departments.
- Formulate policies.
- Plan the use of materials and human resources.
- Analyze production data and optimize efficiency.
- Forecast Sales.
- Oversee production methods and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Manage two shift supervisors and a production control supervisor.
- Work with Engineering, Quality, and Human Resources on Executive Management Team to identify and resolve day to day issues.
- Monitor and maintain safety of all employees and provide guidance for a safe and productive work environment.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Experience working with MS Office products
- Familiarity with Aerospace and Jet Engines is a plus
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
Innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success. A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to Jarvis Airfoil. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness.
It is the policy of this company to extend equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, marital status, learning disability, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age, history of mental illness, mental retardation or physical, unless such disability prevents performance of the work involved. This policy applies to all phases of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, placement, upgrading and promotion, transfer, layoff and recall, termination, selection for company sponsored training programs, rates of pay and other forms of compensation, use of facilities, and participation in all company sponsored activities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter, Manufacturing & Engineering Services
John Pinone is an accomplished executive recruiter specializing in accounting and finance. With a career spanning several years, John has honed his expertise in conducting full-cycle C-level executive searches, overseeing every aspect from search design to strategic consulting services customized to meet the unique needs of his clients.
Having built a stellar reputation, John boasts a proven track record of spearheading successful projects and introducing innovative business solutions to organizations across North America.
John's career journey includes a stint as a branch manager at Pascoe Workforce Solutions, where he gained valuable experience in talent acquisition and management.
Currently, he serves as an Executive Recruiter in the Accounting & Finance division at J. Morrissey, where he continues to excel in identifying top talent for key positions.
Beyond his professional achievements, John has an interesting personal background. He spent part of his childhood living in Spain, which provided him with a global perspective and a rich cultural experience.
In addition to his career accomplishments, John is a former Division I football player at Bryant University, demonstrating his commitment to teamwork and dedication to excellence.