Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Marketing Communications Consultant 4
100 Bright Meadow Blvd Enfield, CT
The Field Communications Manager will be a key member of the our team, coordinating and drafting key communications for sales and client services.
This position reports to the Head of WPS Marketing and requires an experienced strategic and tactical communicator with strong writing, marketing, editing and online publishing credentials. Other strengths include short video scripting, project management, relationship management. Experience with sales force and/or retirement and voluntary-benefits communications is a plus.
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing communication plans and drafting materials for client management and sales teams while advising them on effective communications techniques.
The individual will be a key contributor to Workplace Solutions communications and will work closely with Workplace Business Readiness and Strategic Communications to drive positive and effective communication results.
- Develop communication plans that drive clear understanding of Workplace Client Management and Sales goals
- Effectively manage communications for multiple audiences
- Write and edit copy, including, talking points and field facing executive speeches, messages and presentations.
- Draft story boards for video and script for video and voicemail
- Ensure all content is aligned with other key messages from leadership, coordinate with key stakeholders from Strategic Communications (whom represent head of business) and marketing
- Organize and deploy above field communications in ways effective for a remote audience
- Anticipates change and directs or redirects efforts
- Looks for and finds ways to improve operations
- 5+ years of communications or journalism experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with strong visual and PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to counsel, prepare and coach senior business leaders on communication strategy
- Ability to respond quickly and strategically to issues and crises that surface and inform key internal audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate broad range of financial and business information, including highly sensitive and confidential matters as required
- Strong ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously, including drafting multiple daily writing assignments as needed. Ability to react strategically and quickly to changing business needs when required.
- Organized, excellent team player with collaborative style and able to work with all departments throughout the company.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Corporate Communications and/or journalism background a plus
Account Manager, Springfield Office
Melissa Cartier is an Account Manager in our J. Morrissey Springfield Office. Melissa has been with J.Morrissey for over 3 years and brings to us several years of career services and counseling experience. Melissa works with large and small companies in the Springfield area, and is responsible for managing new and current clients as well as recruiting and onboarding temporary candidates for temporary positions.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Melissa was the Director of Career Services at Premier Education Group where she performed various career development functions and achieved company benchmark placement rates. Melissa started her career as a Certified Medical Assistant, which has provided her with valuable insights into the healthcare industry and has helped her form strong connections with her clients and candidates.
In addition to her passion for recruiting and building relationships, Melissa volunteers her time public speaking in schools where she delivers presentations on career development and growth. Melissa also belongs to the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Her industry knowledge, commitment to quality service, and enthusiasm for people make her an invaluable member of the J. Morrissey team.