Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Marketing Internal Communications Specialist
282 Washington Street Hartford, CT 06106
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a Marketing Internal Communications Specialist for a client located in Hartford, CT.
This is a temporary position, estimated till the end of the 2019 year.
The salary range for this position is $100, 000 - $110, 000, depending on experience.
This is a high level position and will report directly to the Director of Communications.
The focus of this position is to develop an enterprise communications framework and written communications supporting the organization’ s strategic priorities, change management initiatives, corporate culture work, business planning progress, and helping drive team member engagement.
- Deliver timely strategic internal communications that resonate with recipients, reinforce key messages, and ensure a consistent voice throughout the organization
- Partner effectively with Human Resources, Executive Leadership and other key stakeholders in multiple cross-functional areas to provide communications expertise and counsel
- Support executive communications to help employees understand their roles and align with the organization’ s business strategies, goals and objectives
- Develops and manages an integrated organization-wide communications strategy, defining audiences, timing, media mix and messaging in accordance with business needs.
- Ensures consistency and clarity of messaging to team members from various stakeholders throughout the organization – Human Resources and executive leadership in particular.
- Collaborates with business leaders to define the most effective communications strategies and tactics for delivering key messages to internal audiences, including the development of communication plans, schedules and content.
- Reports, writes, edits, and coordinates internal publications for various audiences, including but not limited to “ Link” the weekly team member newsletter and “ Leadership Link.”
- Track, publish and apply internal communication metrics to help identify and develop new ways to most effectively communicate to Connecticut Children’ s internal audiences and to optimize communication engagement rates and results.
- Supports Director of Communications with executive communications, including speaking points, formal speech writing, and presentations.
- Protects patient confidentiality, demonstrates sensitivity to patient and family needs in all aspects of corporate communications activities.
- Bachelor’ s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or public relations
- 15+ years of experience in corporate communications role
- Experience with both enterprise/internal and executive communications in large, complex organizations.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office software
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting an updated resume directly to this posting.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.