Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Tolland, CT 06084 US
Material Handler ($17/ hr)
Temp to Hire
Hours: Full time; Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30 pm
Location: Tolland, CT
J. Morrissey & Company is looking for a reliable warehouse professional to join the Material Handling team for a large manufacturing client of ours.
- Pulling inventory from a pick list according to the team's needs and transporting materials to the production department safely using warehouse equipment
- Communicating with coworkers and management to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow
- Input inventory data into SAP software as needed
- Adhering to company's health and safety policies
- 3+ years in a similar warehouse position, ideally for a manufacturing company
- 1+ years using SAP or a similar computer software to track material stock
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check as well as a drug screening
- COVID vaccine required
Pay and Benefits:
- $17/ hr
- Workers will be eligible for company benefits upon permanent hire by our client. Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Health Insurance, and 401(k) employer match plan
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.