Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Assistant (Part -Time)
1060 Day Hill Rd, Suite 203 Windsor, CT 06095 US
Medical Assistant - Part-Time
Full Job Description
New Opportunity in Windsor, CT! J. Morrissey & Co. is currently seeking an experienced Medical Assistant in a beautiful, fast-paced primary practice. This is a great place to work!
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance and scheduling.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Verify insurance authorization
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Medical Assistant role
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- EPIC exp preferred.
Schedule & Location Information
- The position is 28-32 hours a week
- Day shift
- Work Location: Windsor, CT
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state. Get the most out of your job search by partnering with J. Morrissey. Our recruiters have a combined 30+ years of healthcare knowledge and we strive to identify the best career matches for your experience!
Apply online today!