Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Assistant - Travel
1290 Silas Deane Highway Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Full Time - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday -Friday
Travel role – Locations are - Hartford, Farmington and Vernon
Full Job Description
AMAZING Opportunity in Hartford, CT! J. Morrissey & Co. is currently seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist for a beautiful and prestigious Specialty office with locations in the Greater Hartford area. This is a patient focused environment, candidates with excellent customer service skills looking to grow their skills in a specialty environment are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance and scheduling.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Verify insurance authorization
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- EPIC exp preferred.
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state. Get the most out of your job search by partnering with J. Morrissey. Our recruiters have a combined 30+ years of healthcare knowledge and we strive to identify the best career matches for your experience!
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Katrina Lazerow is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services Group. Katrina primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of Healthcare positions, both Clinical and Non-Clinical, across many environments.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Katrina specialized as a National & Strategic Accounts Manager in the manufacturing and logistics industry, where she excelled in high volume recruiting and client development.
Katrina is no stranger to the importance of providing clients with exceptional care and consideration. She prides herself on having the ability to be versatile and is dedicated to sourcing strong and qualified candidates. Katrina is a person who understands how staffing truly works and has the personal touch to match a great employee, with a great job, at a great company.