Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Assistant - Travel in Hartford Area
399 Farmington Ave suite 210 Farmington, CT 06032 US
Medical Assistant – Surgical Practice
$19-20 Hourly (based on experience)
Full Time – 4 days per week, 10 hours shifts - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Locations in Glastonbury & Farmington
Full Job Description
J. Morrissey & Co. has a fantastic opportunity available! We are currently seeking experienced Medical Assistants for a busy Surgical practice in both Glastonbury and Farmington, CT! We are looking for an MA with strong clinical skills who can trice in a specialty environment. Possibility of Temp-To-Hire for the right candidate!
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Sterilization of medical equipment
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have completion certification from a medical assistant program
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills required
1 Year of recent experience in a Medical Setting such as a Primary Care or Specialty Care Physician Practices, Clinic, Urgent Care, Hospital etc. required.
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state. Get the most out of your job search by partnering with J. Morrissey. Our recruiters have a combined 30+ years of healthcare knowledge and we strive to identify the best career matches for your experience!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Work for a Top Rated Staffing Agency based on Google Reviews and Forbes Magazine.
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Katrina Lazerow is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services Group. Katrina primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of Healthcare positions, both Clinical and Non-Clinical, across many environments.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Katrina specialized as a National & Strategic Accounts Manager in the manufacturing and logistics industry, where she excelled in high volume recruiting and client development.
Katrina is no stranger to the importance of providing clients with exceptional care and consideration. She prides herself on having the ability to be versatile and is dedicated to sourcing strong and qualified candidates. Katrina is a person who understands how staffing truly works and has the personal touch to match a great employee, with a great job, at a great company.