Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
299 Carew Street , Suite 234 Springfield, MA 01104 US
Hours are M - F 8 to 5pm
Clinical Duties (may include, but not limited to):
- Taking medical histories
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Preparing patients for examinations
- Assisting the physician during examinations
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Instructing patients about medication and special diets
- Preparing and administering medications, including by intramuscular, intradermal, and subcutaneous injections—including vaccinations/immunizations, as directed by a physician or other licensed provider (e.g., a nurse practitioner or physician assistant)
- Transmitting prescription refills as directed
- Taking electrocardiograms
- Wound care and changing dressings
Administrative Duties (may include, but not limited to):
- Using computer applications
- Answering telephones
- Welcoming patients
- Updating and filing patient medical records
- Coding and filling out insurance forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Arranging for hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Handling correspondence, billing, and bookkeeping
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Staffing Services, Healthcare and Office Services, Springfield Office
Melissa Cartier is an Account Manager in our J. Morrissey Springfield Office. Melissa has been with J.Morrissey for over 3 years and brings to us several years of career services and counseling experience. Melissa works with large and small companies in the Springfield area, and is responsible for managing new and current clients as well as recruiting and onboarding temporary candidates for temporary positions.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Melissa was the Director of Career Services at Premier Education Group where she performed various career development functions and achieved company benchmark placement rates. Melissa started her career as a Certified Medical Assistant, which has provided her with valuable insights into the healthcare industry and has helped her form strong connections with her clients and candidates.
In addition to her passion for recruiting and building relationships, Melissa volunteers her time public speaking in schools where she delivers presentations on career development and growth. Melissa also belongs to the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Her industry knowledge, commitment to quality service, and enthusiasm for people make her an invaluable member of the J. Morrissey team.