Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1177 Summer St , 5th floor Stamford, CT 06905 US
Medical Assistant – Specialty - $20+
$20+ Hourly- Full Time – Stamford, CT
Full Job Description
J. Morrissey & Co. has a fantastic opportunity available! We are currently seeking experienced Medical Assistants for a fast-growing specialty practice with office in Stamford, CT. This is a clinical MA role.
Key Functions/Responsibilities Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance and scheduling.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Verify insurance authorization
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- EPIC exp preferred.
- Great opportunity!
- Weekly pay!
- Reputable and in-growth healthcare company!
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state. Get the most out of your job search by partnering with J. Morrissey. Our recruiters have a combined 30+ years of healthcare knowledge and we strive to identify the best career matches for your experience!
Apply today for immediate consideration