Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Biller- Epic experience required
10 Columbus Boulevard Hartford, CT 06106
Insurance Follow up Specialist / Medical Biller:
Our client, a very reputable nationally recognized Healthcare provider, is seeking to hire an Insurance Follow up Specialist. This person will be responsible for performing denials and under payments, analysis and insurance follow up/Healthcare A/R.
- Maintain work queue of your assigned accounts
- Resolve denials to recover outstanding monies by understanding denial reason, researching internal and externally, and taking the necessary steps to take appropriate corrective action.
- Navigate your assigned accounts website/portals
- Identify denial trends and propose resolutions
- Identify areas of improvement and work closely with manager to create positive outcome
- 2+ years of experience in Insurance follow up, Medical Billing or Denials Analysis
- Healthcare Billing experience in either Physician practice, Hospital, Third Party Billing Company or Managed Care
- High School Diploma, GED or higher level of education
- Epic Experience required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs and meet required deadlines
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.