Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Insurance Claims Lead
628 Hebron Avenue, Suite 502 Glastonbury, CT 06033 US
Medical Lead Claims - Healthcare Customer Service
Our client, a large 3rd party Administrator that processes accurate payments for thousands of individuals, is seeking candidates to help with their claims payments. This is a team that supports the West Coast; Please note the schedule below.
Monday through Friday 40 hours per week: 3 days will be 11:30am to 8:00 am and 2 days 9:30am to 6:00pm (M-F) 40 hours.
Pay: $18.50 to $20.00 Per Hour
Easy to get too, Rural town, Free Onsite Parking, Café in Building!
Responsible for working in a fast-paced environment and having strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, outstanding ability to multi-task and prioritize, and strong analytical skills. Performs administrative tasks related to client health premiums and out of pocket medical expenses, interacts with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and handle and resolve complaints by performing the following duties
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Leads the customer service and/or claims team.
- Provides customer service and will processes medical claims for specific programs.
- Processes or adjust medical insurance claims in accordance with policies and procedures. *
- Answers phones and respond to client inquiries related to payments made on their behalf to medical providers.*
- Answers phones and responds to medical provider inquiries related to payments made or due to behalf of program clients.*
- Makes outgoing calls to medical providers and insurance companies, or the like.*
- Responsible for having the ability to read explanation of benefits, claim forms and healthcare terminology.*
- Identifies, researches, resolves claim issues, and requests for additional documentation.*
- Promotes teamwork and service delivery success.*
- Ensures contractual performance guarantees related to payment processing timeliness and accuracy are met.*
- Ensures contractual performance guarantees related to various means of client communications are met such as phone, email, and mail.*
- Processes medical payments for clients.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work for a highly rated Recruiting & Staffing Firm by Google and Forbes!
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Madilyn Lawson is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services Group. Madilyn primarily focuses on Temporary and Temporary to Hire placements of Healthcare positions, both Clinical and Non-Clinical, on the Provider and Payer Communities with a focus on Out-Patient Services.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Madilyn specialized as a Senior Healthcare Recruiter for staffing agency focusing primarily on In-Patient roles within the Acute Care Communities. She excelled in a highly competitive recruiting atmosphere and built client relationships. She is very excited to be joining the J. Morrissey team.