Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Medical Practice Group-Quality Measures Lead
East Haven, CT US
My Client, A Managed Service Provider Group who supports hundreds of Physicians who aim aim to preserve thier private practice in southern Connecticut. the MSP supports adminstrative finance, credentialing, HR and thier Value Based Model for Quality Incentive Programs.
In this role you will participate in the NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home certification process.
- Following up ensuring providers are performing the workflows necessary for the key quality measures and practices
- Guiding practices on Patient Centered Medical Home Standards and recognition process
- Oversee the process and training for chart reviews and abstractions of pertinent documentation to support all the gaps in care.
- Responsible for Press Ganey reporting, and identifying quality improvement areas including developing action plans, working on and off site at practices and implementing changes and training
- Conducts data analysis and identifies opportunities for improvement in staff and patient care services
- Provides education to staff as needed on national quality metrics, such as HEDIS measures, and recommends strategies to enhance performance level
- Distributes provider scorecards and works with insurers related to the Gaps in Care as well as distributes the GAP in Care reports to the Clinical Quality Associates and provides the divisions with the necessary follow-up
- Educates and trains providers and staff on best practices and implements innovative ways to improve the quality of work and makes necessary recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years’ Experience in PCMH, Population Health, ACO, HEDIS Incentive payments for Ambulatory Provider setting
- Experience with Provider enrollment, recognition process and EMR reporting data
- Advanced experience using Epic EMR software and other related clinical software and ability to manipulate and create reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with Providers
- Knowledge of MSSP -Medicare Shared Savings Program
- ACO-Accountable Care Organization and Population Health
Salaried $80K depending on experience -Excellent Benefits and PTO
Employer requires Vaccinations Send confidential resume to
Krisha Morander, VP Recruitment J MORRISSEY
Meet Your Recruiter
Krisha Morander, CPC
Vice President, Healthcare & Information Technology
Krisha joined J Morrissey in 2004 placing healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical roles on a direct hire basis. She is a hands-on Recruiter who specializes in Clinical Informatics and Traditional Information Technology recruitment both in direct hire and contract placements.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of nursing, psych, and clinical trials & research, Billing, Data Analyst, Mid to Director Level and C Level. She continues to stay connected with the evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
She formerly was an Admissions Officer, assisting students for entrance to The Univ of Saint Joseph's School of Pharmacy and was a Lead Staffing Coordinator for New England Home care and Health Resources earlier in her career.
Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.