Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
263 Farmington Avenue Farmington, CT 06030 US
Full Time - Shifts between 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Monday -Friday
Full Job Description
AMAZING Opportunity in Farmington, CT! J. Morrissey & Co. is currently seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist for a beautiful and prestigious Specialty office. This is a patient focused environment, candidates with excellent customer service skills looking to grow their skills in a specialty environment are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Acts as triage/receptionist for incoming patients and telephone calls
- Schedules patient appointments for clinics, surgery and diagnostic testing
- Assures availability of medical records
- Prepares a variety of requests for patient diagnostic testing
- May transport specimens
- Receives/records tests results, notifies physicians of results
- Processes billing/insurance information
- Sends out reminder cards/letters to cancel and reschedule appointments
- May assist physicians in minor office procedures
- May stock rooms
- May order supplies
- Works on special projects
- May perform secretarial duties
- Keeps records/files
- Prepares reports/correspondence
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Medical Administration role
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems EPIC a PLUS!.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
J. Morrissey & Company is the premier healthcare staffing service in Connecticut serving hundreds of medical providers across the state. Get the most out of your job search by partnering with J. Morrissey. Our recruiters have a combined 30+ years of healthcare knowledge and we strive to identify the best career matches for your experience!
Apply today for immediate consideration
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Abby Rood is a Recruiting Coordinator with our Healthcare Staffing Services Group. Abby primarily focuses on on-boarding candidates who have been hired for Temporary and Temporary to Hire assignments and placements within Healthcare positions, both Clinical and Non-Clinical, within the Provider and Payer Communities as well as Profit and Non-Profit environments.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Abby worked at a Multi- Site Orthopedic Physician Practice, where she developed skills in customer service and administrative duties. She is extremely excited to be joining our group where she can connect with people, continue to learn and grow, and further her Healthcare Administrative experience.
In Abby's spare time, she is the Head of the J. Morrissey fun Committee.