Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Enterprise Network Security Administrator-CISA
One Constitution Plaza Hartford, CT 06103
Enterprise Network Security Administrator -CISA
My client, a prestigious and growing firm with 300+ End user' s in 6 East Coast Locations has an immediate opening for a Enterprise Security Network Administrator
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert in Network Authentication Protocol-provide strong authentication for client/server applications by using secret-key cryptography
- Works with the Director of Information Security and CIO to protect client and company data and communications.
- Maintain a cyber-risk security program and will regularly audits corporate, financial and regulatory operating systems.
- Ensures authentication for electronic mail
- Implements privacy and protection objectives and creates an information security framework for the company.
- Trains on Security awareness across all departments
- Drives Security Committee meetings
- Regularly Uses Kerberos Authentication System and method for using data encryption standards
- Protects application data and Sets up the authentication server
- Explores other avenues for encryption protection such as One-time passcodes and public-key Cryptography
- Bachelor Degree
- IPS/IDS, Kerberos Authentication experience
- Firewalls, malware detection
- Secruity frameworks, HIPAA, NIST Cyber Security Framework
- 8+ years Information Security background
- CISSP pr CISA security Certification highly preferred
*Partial remote work schedule.
(full time) with comprehensive health benefits and generous PTO
Send resume to Krisha Morander-Director Healthcare IT Recruitment
Full-Time Direct Hire
$95-125K -depending on experience
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.