Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Wethersfield, CT 06109 US
Temp to Hire
COVID vaccine is required
In partnership with a local small business, J. Morrissey & Co. is recruiting for an organized and customer services oriented administrative professional to assist in a variety of office areas.
- Serve as a go to person for administrative tasks and projects
- Interact with clients and external parties on a regular basis
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients in person and through phone and email
- Complete and file legal paperwork
- Data entry
- Sort and deliver mail
- Making collections calls when needed
- Associate's degree or higher is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience
- Must be comfortable on the phone
- Must have strong computer skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.