Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
255 Homestead Ave. Hartford, CT
J. Morrissey is currently hiring an Office Manager for a nonprofit client located in Hartford, CT.
This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate
Pay: $20-21/hour, depending on experience.
Hours: 8: 30am – 4: 30pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee front office and reception area
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assist with payroll
- Create and implement filing systems
- Review and approving supply requisitions
- Assign work functions to front desk receptionists and following up on results
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within an office manager or similar role
- Ability to manage and motivate employees
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and strong keyboard skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- Previous experience in a nonprofit setting a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume directly to this posting
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.