Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Windsor, CT 06006 US
Temp to hire
In partnership with a local small business, we are hiring for an Office Manager to run all office activities for this growing company.
- In charge of maintaining a neat, organized, and smoothly functioning front office
- Order office supplies
- Create schedules for two office employees
- Serve as a leader in the office
- Delegate assignments, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Lead bookkeeping activities such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Must learn and retain industry and business knowledge
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Must be a driven and teachable candidate with strong leadership and organization skills
- Must have 3+ years of administrative/office management experience
- Experience with a home care company is a big plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.