Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Part Time Admin Assistant
500 enterprise drive rocky hill, CT
J. Morrissey is currently hiring for a Part Time administrative assistant for an IT department with our client located in Hartford, CT.
This position will be directly supporting the 4 IT Directors within the company.
Hours: 8am – 3pm Monday - Friday (30-32 hours/week)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy calendar scheduling of meetings, conferences, appointments, phone calls, and other events
- Booking conference rooms
- Creating memos, worksheets, and other materials
- Create administrative projects utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint
- Assemble data reports using Microsoft Excel
- Order coffee, lunches, etc.
- Run errands as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in a prior related role
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to keep track of multiple task items at one time
- Excellent customer service and phone demeanor
- Working experience creating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be flexible and open to a variety of tasks daily
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.