Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Hartford, CT 06101 US
- $18-20/ hr, depending on experience
- Flexible schedule between normal business hours, Monday - Friday
- Temp to Hire
- Hartford, CT
In partnership with a reputable non-profit, we are recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant to assist the donations team with special projects, donor development, and general office/reception duties.
Our ideal candidate has 3 or more years of experience, is tech savvy, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Provide support in coordinating and executing special projects such as fundraising events
- Manage a heavy load of communication with donors via phone and email
- Update and maintain donor database - accurately enter and track data such as donations and donor information, track activity, and generate reports
- Serve as point of contact for external parties (such as financial institutions for processing donations)
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Assist with office tasks such as filing, scanning, organizing, etc.
- High school diploma required
- 3+ years of administrative experience, preferable in a non-profit environment
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Experience processing monetary donations strongly preferred
- Great communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.