Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Hartford County, CT US
Hybrid work schedule
$18-20/ hr, depending on experience
In partnership with a local non-profit, we are recruiting for a skilled Administrative Assistant to support the staff and company operations of a local small business.
- Manage staff calendars
- Coordinate meetings – prepare agendas, book conference rooms, take minutes, and create presentations using PowerPoint
- Generate documents, spreadsheets, and reports
- Maintain an organized electronic and paper filing system
- Manage email correspondences for CEO
- Manage correspondences with vendors and prospects
- Order office supplies, adhering to the budget
- Manage special projects as needed
- 2+ years of strong administrative experience
- Executive support experience is strongly preferred
- Strong skills with MS Office suite
- Great communication and customer service skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.