Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Patient Intake Rep
Central Connecticut, CT
Our client is seeking a temporary full time Patient Intake Representative rhat will have the opportunity to convert to an employee of our client.
Duties: A representative list:
- Patient registration, appointment scheduling and intake calls.
- Process patient intakes and obtain proper information and authorizations.
- Verifies patient eligibility.
- Process all work through our clients EMR software.
- 1 year or more of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of the medical insurance eligibility and the verification process.
- Knowledge of the medical billing process.
- Experience with any EMR, Medical Billing or Practice Management software.
The hours are Monday through Friday 8: 00 to 5: 00; the office is a great environment, easy access from highways and free parking.
You must be able to demonstrate being an independent worker, detail-oriented, posses a sense of urgency, be organized and comfortable with meeting deadlines.
The hourly pay rate is between 16.00 and 18.00 based on experience.
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Ally Wachtel is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services group, and she has been with J. Morrissey for nearly five years. Ally focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire positions. Some of the positions she recruits for are RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Case Managers, Medical Assistants, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Insurance Follow Up, Medical Secretaries, Medical Records, Patient Registration, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Claims, Customer Service and any other position, either clinical or non-clinical, in a healthcare or healthcare insurance environment.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Ally worked for over 20 years in the financial industry as a Life Insurance Underwriter holding an Assistant Vice President title. While there, she was responsible for a number of initiatives including various recruiting efforts across her department.