Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Patient Scheduling Representative $17.00 Per hour
11 Fairfield Blvd Central Connecticut, CT 06492
Patient Scheduling Representative:
Our long standing healthcare client is looking to fill a project based role performing Patient Scheduling. This position is in a very nice business office setting that is very easy to access with free on site parking.
The position will:
- Perform out bound calls to patients who need medical testing and procedures done.
- Make appointments for the patients with their provider and schedule on a computer system that you will be trained on.
- Experience working in any kind of a healthcare organization.
- Experience in a role with heavy call volume; Could be from
- Customer Service
- Member or Provider call center
- Claims call center
- Patient Scheduling
- Surgical Scheduling
- Medical Billing
- Medical Receptionist
- Strong Customer service and Computer skills.
The position is a Full Time, 40 hours per week, that will last roughly 4 months.
The pay is $17.00 Per hour
Staffing Manager, Healthcare Staffing Services
Ally Wachtel is a Staffing Manager with our Healthcare Staffing Services group, and she has been with J. Morrissey for nearly five years. Ally focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire positions. Some of the positions she recruits for are RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Case Managers, Medical Assistants, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Insurance Follow Up, Medical Secretaries, Medical Records, Patient Registration, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Claims, Customer Service and any other position, either clinical or non-clinical, in a healthcare or healthcare insurance environment.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Ally worked for over 20 years in the financial industry as a Life Insurance Underwriter holding an Assistant Vice President title. While there, she was responsible for a number of initiatives including various recruiting efforts across her department.