Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
180 Goodwin St East Hartford, CT 06108
J.Morrissey is currently hiring for a Payroll/HR position for a distributor client located in East Hartford, CT.
This is a temp to hire position with our client.
The pay range for this position is $55, 000 - $60, 000 annually, depending on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly payroll for employees
- Administration of entering new hires, terms, changes, garnishments, manual checks, stop payments
- File and scan all relevant HR documentation
- Maintenance of documents in ADP (Drivers licenses, Declaration of Insurance, I-9, New Hire Info., etc.)
- ADP Enhanced Time and Attendance
- ADP, ACA, and OSHA reporting
- ADP Benefits including open enrollment and maintenance
- Administration of benefits
- Administrative liaison for insurance with One Digital and insurance companies
- Ability to take customer service phone calls as needed
- College degree and 2-3 years of prior experience
- Ability to work with confidential material
- Strong Excel skills
- ADP Workforce Now
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, and be able to multitask
- Works well with others and communicates professionally
- Willing to adapt to a variety of tasks
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume directly to this post for consideration.
Staffing Manager, Office & Financial Support
Jenny Sand has over 4 years of experience in the staffing industry and is a Staffing Manager with our Office Support team. She primarily focuses on temporary and temporary-to-hire placements of office and financial professionals across all industries.
Prior to joining J.Morrissey, Jenny worked at a large international staffing firm where she sourced and filled temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement positions across a variety of industries including office support, financial services, light and heavy industrial, food service and more. While there, she managed the hiring process for a large financial firm, hiring upwards of 100 - 150 temporary employees for tax form processing. She was consistently recognized for placing qualified candidates and providing exceptional client and candidate service.
Jenny is actively involved with Soldier Solutions LLC, an organization that helps spread awareness for the struggles that disabled veterans face and assists in helping them receive service dogs. She received her Associate’s Degree in Business Management from SUNY Broome.