Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Farmington, CT 06030 | Temp
Our Farmington area client is looking for three Pharmacy Techs to join their team.
2 Positions Monday through Friday (40 hours) 7: 30 am to 4: 00 pm with Weekend rotations,.
1 Position (40 Hours) flex shifts: 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7: 00 am and 7: 00 pm with Weekend rotations.
- Compound and dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Previous experience in hospital pharmacy perferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Lisa Cimorelli, CTS
Director, Healthcare Staffing Services Group
Lisa A. Cimorelli brings to J. Morrissey & Company over 15 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. She has a comprehensive understanding of the staffing arena through working both in agency and corporate environments.
Lisa is the Director of Healthcare Staffing Services and is responsible for all temporary and contract staffing in the Healthcare Service Group. Some of the positions she recruits for are RN’s, LPN’s, Nurse Case Managers, Medical Assistants, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Insurance Follow Up, Medical Secretaries, Medical Records, Patient Registration, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Claims, Customer Service and any other position, either clinical or non-clinical, in a healthcare or healthcare insurance environment.
Lisa’s staffing career began as the Branch Manager of Insurance Overload Systems where she was responsible for the successful start up of a new office through recruitment and placement of temporary and contract insurance professionals.
In the corporate arena, Lisa was a Staffing Specialist in the Corporate Recruiting Department for CIGNA where she was responsible for recruiting for all disciplines from Management level to Customer Service.