Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Hartford County, CT
Our client is looking for a strong Practice Administrator for their well-respected multi-location, multi-provider practice in Connecticut. This strategic management position will manage the overall operations of the practice. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience managing multiple Physician practices.
- Administrative oversight of operations and business development for multiple physician practice sites
- Financial Management experience, will oversee business and financial affairs of practice and work in conjunction with CPA firm
- Applies executive coaching skills and knowledge of organizational development to facilitate maximum physician engagement in process/performance improvement initiatives
- Strong problem solving skills to identify opportunities for growth, increase operational efficiency, and promote outstanding customer service
- Analyze and complete monthly reports
- Develop and implement the practice mission and vision
- Oversee all staffing responsibilities, inclusive of recruitment, development, evaluation process
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements for the practice
- Work closely with Managed Care company regarding contracts, credentialing for physicians and reimbursement analysis
- Manage a team of 30+ employees
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Healthcare management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Physicians Practice Operations
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Quickbooks
- Overseen multiple physician locations
- Managed staff of 30+ employees in multiple locations
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.