Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1290 Silas Deane Highway Wethersfield, CT 06109
POSITION TITLE: Practice Director
POSITION SUMMARY: The Medical Practice Director will be responsible for overseeing all operations of multiple practices. Working closely with practice locations to ensure they deliver quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards. The ability to turn the vision into action by working closely with team members. Review services to improve quality of patient care. Recommend ways to reduce expenses and increase revenue without compromising services.
- Support Practice Managers by helping them build strong teams
- Establishes superior customer service across all Practices
- Develops and advances all short and long term goals as well as business plans of the Healthcare Practice
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to staff as well as cross functionally
- Oversee Human Resource responsibilities by working with Practice Managers
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Cycle
- Experience managing multiple Medical Practices
- 5 + years of Medical Practice Management experience
- Strong proven operational skills
- Experience in understanding of Medical practice revenue cycle
- Microsoft Suite proficient
- HR, communication and strategic skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.