Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Practice Operations Manager
76 New Britain Avenue Hartford, CT
POSITION TITLE: PRACTICE MANAGER / OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is looking for a passionate Practice Operations Manager to lead 2 facilities. Individual must have a Bachelor' s Degree and 4+ years of experience in Healthcare and 2 of those years in a managerial role.
The ideal individual has a passion for assuring patient satisfaction. A Practice Manager with strong supervisory and training skills and wants to work to build and maintain a great team. Experience with patient flow, scheduling, and ensuring collections are maximized. Our client is a multi-provider practice with multiple locations in Central Connecticut. They are looking for someone with 4+ years of experience managing multiple practices.
- All hiring for practice multiple locations
- Responsible for training all new and existing employees all company’ s best practices
- Supervises, motivates and trains all employees to ensure success of the practice
- Conducts performance reviews for all direct reports
- Follows company policies and procedures including developing corrective action plans and follow necessary disciplinary procedures
- Work closely with front office staff and patient accounts to ensure smooth billing practices
- Solid understanding of Revenue Cycle
- Must have a Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4 years of experience in Healthcare setting.
- 2+ years of management experience, either as an Office or Practice Manager in a Healthcare setting.
- Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Experience with computerized appointment scheduling and computerized medical billing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Responsible for smooth operation of Revenue Cycle
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.