Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1290 Silas Deane Highway Waterbury, CT
POSITION TITLE: Medical Practice Manager
Our client is looking for a strong Practice Manager with current responsibilities that include overseeing multiple Medical offices. This person should have strong managerial, analytical and proven experience of finding growth opportunities within a Practice
The ideal individual has a passion for assuring patient satisfaction. A Practice Manager with strong supervisory and training skills and can work to build and mentor a team. In addition to strong people management skills, they also need to be strong operationally.
- Oversee all hiring of talent for multiple locations.
- Responsible for training all new and existing employees all company’ s best practices
- Coach and mentor staff by being a strong leader to ensure success of the practice
- Lead and execute business plans by assigning accountability to appropriate staff and/or physicians, monitor their progress and make the appropriate adjustments through problem solving and finding solutions.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that directly impact patient care and achieve established operating metrics to increase profitability.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Healthcare or Business
- 6 years of experience in Healthcare setting.
- 4+ years of management experience, as a Practice Manager in a Healthcare setting.
- Experience with computerized appointment scheduling and computerized medical billing
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to maximize a practice
***ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO***
Executive Recruiter, Healthcare Services
Beth Brigham is an Executive Recruiter in our Healthcare Services Division. She brings to us over 18 years of recruiting experience placing various positions at the mid-management to senior executive level. In her previous role, Beth was a Director of HR, and was responsible for building the HR department from the ground up. She managed everything from employee recruitment, employee relations and benefits, payroll, community outreach, and overall personnel support.
Beth’s favorite quote is “Think Globally, Act Locally,” and she does that, not only in the office, but also outside of the office with her volunteerism. Beth is a proud volunteer with Dress for Success Hartford whose mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. She is also involved with the Chrysalis Center, Inc. and the Fern Street Community Kitchen in West Hartford. Beth’s recruiting experience and passion for helping people make her an excellent resource to our clients, candidates and internal employees as well.