Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Print Operator - 2nd shift
Glastonbury, CT 06033 US
Temp to hire
Compensation based on experience
In partnership with our client, we are recruiting for a reliable and experienced Digital Print Technician for a 2nd shift role.
- Operate digital press and ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Set up press - manage speed, toner, color
- Color calibrations
- Identify causes of errors and make necessary adjustments
- Maintain sufficient inventory based on upcoming projects
- Schedule projects in accordance with deadlines
- Coordinate digital press maintenance
- 2+ years in digital print production
- Must be willing to submit to background screening
- Must be able to work 4pm-midnight shift
- Skills with Cannon and Komori
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Office Support Group
Jake Anderson joined our Firm as an Associate Recruiter and works directly in our Office Support Group as well as our Accounting and Finance Group, focusing on both Contract and Direct Hire placement.
Prior to joining J. Morrissey, Jake worked at Glastonbury Hills Country Club, where he used his strong work ethic and passion for building relationships to develop his skills in communication and customer service. Jake is excited to be involved with a company that enables him to assist other people in finding their passions.
Jake is a 2021 graduate from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Human Resources as well as a minor in Psychology.