Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
Project Manager-IT workflow Improvement
One Constitution Plaza Hartford, CT 06103
Project Manager-IT workflow Improvement
Work for an 80 year old well-established organization with 500 End users.
As a Project Manager, you will work with the IS team to support best practices and the best solutions. Assess ways to improve IT operations and all service management life cycle of IT projects. Review budget and costs of projects while improving IT services IT infrastructure and updated applications with expansion of two new satellite locations have created an opportunity to hire a new Technology Project Manager.
Technology Supplies - Project Manager will support the Information Systems department, on managing all workflow plans related to IT allocations, resource management, and coordinating all IT related procurement & purchasing and Inventory Management.
Coordinates purchasing, software licensing and subscriptions - Charter projects related to purchasing and manage vendor relations for various IT connectivity resources for opening of a new offices related to telecommunications & Internet, suppliers.
- Acts as the primary lead of project standardization of ordering IT equipment and related supplies including software subscription
- Coordinates new software releases with various departments regarding, training, scheduling testing, prepare reports, and budgets.
- Standardize workflow process for all material, hardware, software or supply purchasing, for the IS Department with approved suppliers and vendors
- Centralize projects and IS Department related cost centers, including vendor invoices, purchasing, Purchase Order requests.
- Serve as liaison to various other Business Services groups such as Accounting or Human Resources, to identify project related work or opportunities for projects, which promote or enhance Firm efficiency or process simplification;
- Analyzes information to determine the needs of stakeholders and facilitates communication between organizational units.
- Performs audits of physical equipment, digital subscriptions and software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Experience and exposure to the common project management frameworks, Project Management Office or similar.
- Ability and adeptness at managing multiple concurrent tasks & projects;
- Excellent attention to detail, focus, and communication skills.
5 years of Information Technology experience, with project management focus.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience managing Chain supply, Inventory, Asset Allocation, purchasing, vendor management, vendor sourcing.
- PMP certification ideal
- Experience with utilizing project management tools: Microsoft Project, or similar
Full-time-Direct Hire, Hartford area
Contact Krisha Morander -KrishaM@JMorrissey.com
Comprehensive health benefits package
Director, Healthcare Services & Healthcare IT
Krisha Morander, a Certified Personnel Consultant, (CPC), has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. She also has corporate HR Recruitment, homecare, mental health and academia background to compliment her overall knowledge of hiring talent. Krisha has been continually recognized within our agency for achieving record-high placement activity.
She places all levels of healthcare professionals within a broad spectrum of healthcare organizations across Connecticut and Massachusetts including hospitals, managed care organizations, physician practices, pharmaceutical organizations, mental health, government facilities, and long term care and rehab facilities.
Krisha also complements her searches in the areas of clinical recruitment, information technology and clinical trials & research. The blend of clinical informatics, statistics and analysis are an integrated part of measuring outcomes and data to measure surveys and scores. Krisha continues to stay connected with this evolving and complex industry through her membership with the New England Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Krisha majored in marketing with a concentration in Human Resources. Krisha’s industry knowledge, communication skills and passion for recruiting make her an invaluable recruiter here at J. Morrissey.