Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
RN SUPERVISOR, ASSISTED LIVING
One Abrahms Boulevard West Hartford, CT 06117
POSITION TITLE: RN SUPERVISOR, ASSISTED LIVING
If you are an RN with experience in Assisted Living we may be looking for YOU! The ideal candidate will have proven leadership qualities that allow him/her to successfully and autonomously oversee the daily Operations of this fast-paced environment. If you strive to share your unique gifts, talents and passions to assist our resident members with quality care and quality of life WE NEED YOU!
My Assisted Living client is dedicated to senior health and wellness and responsiveness to the community needs. For the past century they have devoted themselves to the care of seniors and have provided senior services for the elderly with compassion as a non-profit senior health care provider.
The RN Supervisor of Assisted Living is responsible for managing the Quality of clinical programs of the Assisted Living facility. The position supervises the Nurse Case Managers and additional ALSA staff. The RN Supervisor assists with the implementation of policies and procedures, provides written and verbal reports and assures compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Coordinates client referrals and caregiver client services
- Participates in program planning, budgeting and evaluating activities
- Participates in the QI program under the direction of the Executive Director
- Provides weekly and monthly reports regarding statistical information and summarizes reports
- Monitors clinical record documentation by staff
- Recommends necessary changes of the ALSA program
- Promotes ideas convincingly; utilizes a reasonable, equitable, even handed, and collegial approach in delegating responsibility
- Writes documents and verbally communicates in a clear, concise and effective format
- Plans and submits annual budget; accurately forecasts and maintains budgetary projections
- Controls operating costs by effectively utilizing staff, materials and equipment; monitors expenditures; understands the relationship between productivity and cost effectiveness
- Follows through to see that assignments are accomplished and desired results are obtained
- Participates in the RN on call rotation
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing
- A minimum of two (2) years full time clinical experience in nursing OR
- At least one (1) year in a home health agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home; OR
- A diploma or associate' s degree in nursing AND
- At least four (4) years full time clinical experience in nursing within the past ten (10) years, AND
- At least one (1) year in a home health care agency or community health program
- Current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the State of Connecticut