Opportunity Starts Here
J. Morrissey & Company can help you find a job and achieve your goals.
1295 State St Springfield, MA 01111
The Recruiting Coordinator candidate will have excellent customer service skills, a problem solving mindset, be a professional communicator and able to work independently, as well as in a team. You’ ll use your skills to coordinate candidate interviews, coordinate travel, and effectively partner with hiring managers to ensure a positive candidate interview experience. You’ ll also be responsible for creating offer letters and all pre-hire tasks prior to the new employee’ s start date.
Objectives of this role:
- Provide support to University Relations Recruiters in the administrative functions of the hiring process
- Coordinates candidate interviews including scheduling; booking rooms; coordinating travel, etc.
- Communicates with candidates as required and requested through pre-employment process
- Ensures a positive candidate interview experience
- Creates and proofreads offer letters before sending out in applicant tracking system
- Facilitates background check process with vendors and performs subsequent follow up calls on any outstanding items
- Assists University Relations team with additional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, data gathering for reporting purposes, fielding emails and calls, supply ordering, and event registrations
- May assist with other recruiting areas/initiatives as needed
- Ensures duties and assignments are performed effectively and efficiently in a timely manner
Skills and qualifications
- Proficient in using MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- At least 2 years of work experience in an office setting
- Solid communication and organization skills